27 August 2007

half full or too full?

I intended to title this post summer is over! But that seems too "glass half empty-ish" when the fact is summer remains until sometime mid September. So, I'll phrase it another way, grad school started for me again with assignments due today, tomorrow, and the rest of the week.
I've already said NO! to good things (camping with my church over the weekend) in order to plod through reading and homework. And so I'm saying Yes! to something else. And it's good.
It's just that summer has been so rich and full and delightful. I couldn't have asked for more.
And these photos are the screens that I'll be looking at the next several months.. and the books I get to read
and the subjects I get to learn about.

Thank you dear Father, for the grace-filled days of summer. You extend much healing in these lovely light days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let the games begin...