10 August 2007

anniversary!!

Today marks something so signficant...in fact, without this day,
I would not exist (not that it's all about me or anything)!

On August 10,
45 (short) years ago,
my parents wed. And so I celebrate them.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!


Their life,
love,
friendship,
partnership,
service,
and hospitality,
just to mention a few things,
has impacted countless lives.
These are a few photos from their anniversary celebration
(with some of our family present)
this past Monday night on the shores of the Puget Sound!

Happy Anniversary parents!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mom & Dad!!!! Thanks for the great pics, Di. Don't we have great parents? *Sigh*

Anonymous said...

August 10 was a fabulous day for a wedding...say me who just celebrated 11 years with Bob on that very day. :o)

Gracie said...

Oh yeah. I remember that, too, friend. Happy Anniversary to you and boyscout!!!