16 November 2007

best intentions

I loved many things about the place I used to work.
I loved the things that we "got" to do
and the hope that drew us to work together.
Mostly, though, the greatest impact and blessing was people.

I'm grateful to be in a different place for the now.
Where I am brings new life including different people, experiences, viewpoints, challenges.

(Maybe the greater truth is that I miss some of the good food as this picture reveals?)

Those from the former life still remain in my heart, my soul, and deep within my spirit. And since most of them are local, we intended to gather on a regular basis.

How could it be then that as we celebrated together this week, that our last gathering was December, nearly 12 months prior???

Time flies people. I know it's a cliche...but it's true!

No comments: