10 September 2008

More Grace

It may be about once a year.
Grace comes to town. (As Jordan and I pose with her in this photo op--thankfully so she could diffuse a bit of our patterned fabric overload!)

It is a sweet treat.
I love this lady.
Oh, and incidentally, I love her daugher, too. Hi Aeri!
I am really grateful for the experiences and persons that God has placed in my life over the years, and particularly those I connected with at my last job.

His timing and planning moved me elsewhere. And for this I also rejoice. But for those in the midst of that urgent work, and for those who are called to that place and space, I pray God's deep abiding love, grace, and peace. Certainly the enemy does not want the work of building God's people to succeed. May God's Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven!

No comments: